Most coffee makers can’t make a good coffee. This is because they don’t get the water hot enough. The proper water temp is between 195-205. Be sure your brewer can get the water to the right temp.
More brew tips here: PRO TIPS
Recipe: 2 tbsp or 8g per cup +/-
Time: When it finishes
1. Remove carafe & brew basket
2. Add cold, filtered water to brewer
3. Place filter in brew basket
4. Put fresh ground coffee in filter
5. Place carafe & basket in brewer
6. Press power switch to start brew
7. Wait until brew cycle is complete
8. Pour into a sweet mug - enjoy!